Explore the wealth of the Isle of Wight’s elements!
Walking Routes - see Visit Isle Of Wight tourism website for downloadable maps and info.
Wight Cycle Hire - Yarmouth - Bike Hire, Servicing & Repairs. Adult, Kids, Tandem, Road or Electric bikes delivered to our glamp site (pre-booking essential) - 01983 761800
Two Elements SUP & Mountain Bike Hire Mountain Bike Hire & SUP (stand-up paddle board) Rental - delivered to our glamp site (pre-booking advised) - 07947 912886
On the Water
Black Rock Charters operate out of Yarmouth and offer:
- 3 Hour Taster Fishing Experience.
- Half or Full Day Fishing Trips.
- Mackerel Fishing Trips are seasonal June to September.
- 2 Hour Cruise - Suitable for all ages.
- Cruise the stunning coastline of our Isle of Wight.
- See the beautiful bays and The Needles from the sea.
Yarmouth Sailing Club - hire of sailing boats (experienced sailors only, temporary membership and hire fees apply) - Club Secretary 01983 760270
iSurf mobile surf school - go where the surf is on the Isle of Wight - 07968 609169
Adventure Activities IoW - based in Freshwater, offering a wide range of water and land based activities for all ages
Hill Farm Stables, Norton, Yarmouth
Wight Karting Go-Karting, Ryde
West Bay Spa, Yarmouth offer day passes for those looking for some serious R&R