Availability & Prices
- Statement - 22/03/2020
- We are very sorry to say that in light of the current situation we will be postponing the season's opening of Glamping The Wight Way until June 2020 at the earliest. If you have an existing booking with us we will be in contact by email soon with further details. We are hoping for clarification and support from the Government regarding this unprecedented & fast-moving situation for us in the hospitality industry, but feel that we have made the right decision for everyone in this uncertain time.
We wish you and your family all the best.
- Warmest Wishes
Sarah & Alf - Glamping The Wight Way
- FAMILY GLAMPING AT GLAMPING THE WIGHT WAY
- WE HAVE 4 TENTS - EACH ONE CAN BE CHECKED FOR AVAILABILITY & SELECTED INDIVIDUALLY BY NAME USING THE DROP DOWN OPTION.
- The Upper Meadow is home to The Headington (l) & The Tennyson (r) whilst The Lower Meadow is home to The Mottistone (l) & The Osborne (r).
- We offer a choice of 3, 4 or 7 night breaks checking in on a Monday or Friday only.
- We also offer extra long 4 night Friday to Tuesday break for bank holidays or special options over some events such as the Isle of Wight festival.
- We pride ourselves in offering boutique, gently off-grid self catering accommodation in a wonderfully calm, beautiful and peaceful location in our 4 safari canvas lodges that each sleep 6 - 8 people.
- If you would like to book more than one tent for a get together please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are a family glamping site. Multi-generational family groups love our offering.
- Unfortunately we do not accept traditional Stag, Hen or Party type groups & events however, we will consider single sex groups on an individual basis, please email us with your request.
- We reserve the right to request a Returnable Security Deposit of £200 per tent booked.
- Extra Bonus! We are now able to offer a 15% discount code for Red Funnel & Wightlink ferry travel once a booking has been placed with us. Request a discount code for all of your cars and guests once you have booked your tent directly with us.
- Let us know which ferry operator you would like to use, either Red Funnel who operate from Southampton to East Cowes
- or Wightlink who operate from Portsmouth to Fishbourne and Lymington to Yarmouth.
- Dogs or Pets - Please note that we do not take dogs or pets due to our location within a working farm with livestock.
Site Plan x 4