Availability & Prices
Your widget will appear here.
- FAMILY GLAMPING AT GLAMPING THE WIGHT WAY
- WE HAVE 4 TENTS - EACH ONE CAN BE CHECKED FOR AVAILABILITY & SELECTED INDIVIDUALLY BY NAME USING THE DROP DOWN OPTION.
- The Upper Meadow is home to The Headington (l) & The Tennyson (r) whilst The Lower Meadow is home to The Mottistone (l) & The Osborne (r).
- We are open from April to the end of September 2020
- We offer a choice of 3, 4 or 7 night breaks checking in on a Monday or Friday only.
- We also offer extra long 4 night Friday to Tuesday break for bank holidays or special options over some events such as the Isle of Wight festival.
- We pride ourselves in offering boutique, gently off-grid self catering accommodation in a wonderfully calm, beautiful and peaceful locationnin our 4 safari canvas lodges that each sleep 6 - 8 people.
- If you would like to book more than one tent for a get together please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are a family glamping site. Multi-generational family groups love our offering.
- Unfortunately we do not accept traditional Stag, Hen or Party type groups & events however, we will consider single sex groups on an individual basis, please email us with your request.
- We reserve the right to request a Returnable Security Deposit of £200 per tent booked.
- Extra Bonus! We are now able to offer a 15% discount code for Red Funnel & Wightlink ferry travel once a booking has been placed with us. Request a discount code for all of your cars and guests once you have booked your tent directly with us.
- Let us know which ferry operator you would like to use, either Red Funnel who operate from Southampton to East Cowes
- or Wightlink who operate from Portsmouth to Fishbourne and Lymington to Yarmouth.
- Dogs or Pets - Please note that we do not take dogs or pets due to our location within a working farm with livestock.
Site Plan x 4